Thursday, May 21, 2009

wow...it's been 4 months




So, I stink at this blogging thing. I know a lot of people who LOVE it, but those people must have the time to blog. So to bring everyone up to speed....Maddison is 8 months...Yes I know time flies!!!! Last night, she started to crawl!!!!!!!!! It's very exciting to see her accomplish these milestones. I tend to forget that she is a typical developing child. At the hospital I see some many children who are atypical and I have to remind myself that those children are not the norm. Sometimes my viewpoint is skewed. She's babbling and talking up a storm, we're all anticipating her first word- momma, dadda, or maybe another choice word she's heard....lol

The past few weeks, my schedule has been CRAZY busy with working full time at the hospital and I decided to take a manager's position at Bath and Body Works. I was working 60-80 hours a week. It was very draining and after an awful weekend at BBW and a wake up call from the dr., I decided to slow down my life. I adjusted my availability at BBW (which was approved, thankfully!) and I am taking a semester off from school. I'm gonna have time to spend with my family, visit friends, and have time to myself. No more rushing here and there. I already have some trips planned. In June I'm going to Boone, NC. July I'm going to Wilmington, NC for a weekend and also in August I'll be at Nags Head. Oh I can't wait until May 29th!!! That's when my new availability begins!!!!! :D

That was a quick recap....here are some pics of Ms. Maddi Grace to enjoy... :D

1 comment:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Thanks for the update! Maddi is so cute!! I know you are loving seeing all the changes she is going through..wow, she is crawling!! Glad to see you are getting your schedule changed...you have got to make sure you get to spend some time with your cute little baby sister!!!(and your family as well!)